Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Late night foray into the blogosphere

OK. I'll throw one of my many hats into the ring. Let's start by telling you what's what. I am going to assume if you are reading this you are somewhat acquainted with me and my machinations. I have to be careful, obviously, this is a family blog, I guess. My intention is to open up access mostly to readers of my monthly column "The Homemoaner" published by the Hersam-Acorn newspaper company.
I a writing this, very late at night at a top-secret, undisclosed location. I intend to contribute content ad lib, with no real theme. As stated in the blurb, I am a columnist, a justice of the peace, a registered nurse, oh yeah, I almost forgot, a husband, a real estate agent, a father, a son, a brother, an unapologetic liberal democrat and a knucklehead. If participation is possible - and I am not "blog savvy," participate. No one is excluded.
Love love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment